- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to cmetomers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- When you place an order, I do not collect your credit card information. All credit card processing is done by PayPal. PayPal requests information such as billing address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. The shipping information you provide is used to send you orders and/or any information about your order in case of delays or other issues filling your order.
- Your financial information is received and kept by PayPal, and is subject to the Privacy notices and terms of PayPal.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This site contains links to other sites. Janice MacKenzie not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.